Who We Are
Wirtek is a Danish software outsourcing company and we are listed on the NasdaqOMX stock exchange. Our Development & Test Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Since 2001 we have partnered with numeous small- and medium-size companies in Europe as well as large global corporations. Through our dedicated team we thrive on meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations.
What We Do
Wirtek has built a strong competence in software solutions development and hardware product testing requiring a high level of technical expertise in knowledge-intensive fields. We master technologies like mobility, web, cloud and desktop and we service customers within several domains.
We offer an efficient and flexible outsourcing business model which ensures a high level of customer trust and satisfaction – at a very competitive cost level.
Why outsource to Romania
Romania is consistently ranked very high in lists of emerging IT outsourcing destinations. Wirtek’s Development & Test Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, a technology hub for Eastern Europe. Cluj-Napoca is named in KPMG’s Exploring Global Frontiers report as one of the “locations to watch for” in the next outsourcing boom.
As part of the EU, Romania benefits from a stable political and financial climate and no toll barriers.
What our customers say about us
- "We had an urgent need for test applications for our production lines and Wirtek offered us a mixed-sourcing team using a Danish project manager and UI designer together with a team of software developers in Romania. Wirtek succeeded with the project in a very professional manner and delivered the project before the planned delivery date."Esben RandersDirector, Wireless Systems Applications
- "With their many years of experience in mobile technologies I’m confident that Wirtek is the best training partner for our mobile products.”Bjarne SchønProduct Unit Manager
- “We find it to be a great advantage to have a dedicated team at Wirtek. We can focus on keeping the team going with various test jobs and on the same time avoid all kinds of administrative hassles. Should we need more employees in the team, we just let Wirtek know.”Niels Henrik OlesenChief Operating Officer
- “We have had the pleasure to work with Wirtek software consultants for many years. Lately, we have also started utilizing software developers from their site in Cluj, Romania, and this has enabled us to strengthen our teams beyond our expectations, at a very attractive cost level. We have experienced a great ability to adapt to the culture and spirit in our organisation, resulting in very fast productivity."Kenneth WillumsenDevelopment Unit Manager
- We have cooperated with Wirtek since 2012 and see Wirtek as a serious business partner that is flexible and reliable. We have experienced a high level of innovative, professional and dedicated developers and testers in our team. They are working on different platforms with high demanding features on performance and usability, with very good results. It was surprisingly easy to migrate our development from the previous supplier to Wirtek because the team had a very good understanding of functionality and workflow. We have good collaboration with the team in everyday life and it feels like we are all part of the same team and company. We give the very best recommendation of Wirtek.Jens Ole MortensenIT Manager
Wirtek’s internship is a successful program that aims to put students in direct contact with our company. This will help them develop their skills and for Wirtek to identify potential future colleagues with a strong skillset. During our 2014...June 30, 2015
Wirtek has just published the annual report for 2014. Revenue shows a growth of 12% compared to 2013 and profit before taxes (EBT) was DKK 643.000 (a growth of 11%). The cash position continues to be strong and Wirtek...March 20, 2015